Are you looking for a cinematic experience in your home theater?
Are you hearing impaired and want to improve your tv viewing experience?
Are you looking to improve the aesthetics of your television’s surround sound?
The best wireless speakers can give you a cinematic experience without leaving home. They can also be the perfect product for the hearing impaired.
Because wireless speakers can be placed anywhere in a room, they allow sound to fill the room. They enhance the viewing experience because the sound is projected toward the viewer.
With close proximity to the speaker comes increased audio, allowing the listener to hear sounds they might not normally hear.
If your TV speakers just don’t have what it takes, it might be time to consider an upgrade.
What are the Best Wireless Speakers for TV on the Market?
When choosing the right wireless speakers for your home, you want to keep several factors in mind:
- Budget-How much are you looking to invest to upgrade your system?
- Sound Quality-What are your specific needs? Are you looking for theater-quality sound? Are you looking for clarity for a hearing impairment?
- Aesthetics-Is your home a showplace? Are you looking for a specific design?
- Ease of Installation-Are you technologically gifted or do you need something that a 10-year-old can install?
- Power-Do you want sound to fill the room? Are you looking for multi-room capability?
With These Factors in Mind, This is the List of the Best Wireless Speakers for TV:
1. Sonos PLAYBAR TV Soundbar/Wireless Streaming TV and Music Speaker – PBAR1US1BLK
Get enhanced sound and extra clarity. Use “night sound” to hear quiet sounds. This mode will also lessen the intensity of loud sounds. Audio can be streamed from any smart device.
Cordless and rechargeable. Compatible with just about every best-selling TV with wireless support. The audio is clear and discernible to the hearing-impaired. The signal is strong enough to be picked up in another room.
Gives you the best bang for your buck. Includes a wireless subwoofer. It is wall mountable and has satellite speakers. Remote is included.
4. Nakamichi Shockwafe Elite 7.2 Ch DTS:X 800W 45-Inch Sound Bar System
Discreet soundbar, 2-way rear speakers, dual wireless subwoofers. Delivers a great sound with clarity, bass, and depth. Peak power is 1000 watts. No receiver required.
5. Samsung HW-J8500R Curved 5.1 channel 320 Watt Wireless Audio Soundbar
This is for those concerned with design as well as sound. Center speaker delivers balanced, room-filling sound. Use the Samsung Multiroom app from your mobile device to experience any of your streaming services.
Budget-friendly, simple set-up and built-in subwoofers. The lower price tag does not mean you’ll have to sacrifice bass quality in this wireless speaker model. Can be controlled by remote or app.